A WHOLE NEW WAY TO BUY A TOYOTA HAS ARRIVED
What if the joys of buying a new car went on forever?
With Toyota Access, you'll be surprised at how soon you could be reliving that new car feeling. Toyota Access is an exciting new program that gives you an exceptional level of choice, confidence and flexibility when it comes to buying a car, now and in the future.
The Toyota Access advantage:
- LOW RUNNING COSTS
- FLEXIBLE TERMS
- CAPPED PRICE SERVICING
- GUARANTEED FUTURE VALUE
- COMPETITIVE TOYOTA INSURANCE
What is Guaranteed Future Value?
The Guaranteed Future Value[F2] is how much your car will be worth to Toyota Finance at the end of your car loan - subject to fair wear and tear and agreed kilometres being met. This will be based on the length of your loan term and the number of kilometres you drive. It gives you that extra peace of mind of knowing where you'll stand in the future.
You decide what to do next
At the end of the agreement, you are still in control. You can decide whether to:
- Trade in or sell your Toyota - use the trade-in value or sale price to pay the remaining balance of your account.
- Keep your Toyota - simply pay the outstanding balance (including the final payment). We can help you refinance the balance if you don't have the cash on hand (conditions apply).
- Return your Toyota - we'll pay you the GFV we agreed at the start of your term and put it against the remaining balance owing on your account (subject to Fair Wear and Tear conditions and agreed kilometres being met).
At Mackay Toyota we can help find the perfect finance solution to meet your needs. To find out more about Toyota Access contact us today!
How Does Toyota Access Work?
- Choose your new, eligible demo, or Toyota Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle.
- Decide on the deposit you'd like to pay, if any.
- Select a loan term of 1-4 years for new and elibigle demo vheicles or 3-4 years for Toyota Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles.
- Estimate the number of kilometres you expect to travel over the term - including any already on the clock.
- Toyota Finance calculates the Guaranteed Future Value of your vehicle.
- They then calculate your monthly repayments, with a final payment equal to your Guaranteed Future Value.
From the time you drive away, you'll enjoy lower monthly repayments[F9] and the reassurance of knowing what lies ahead.
At the end of your loan term
You have the choice of three flexible options: to trade, keep or return your vehicle.
- Trade in or sell your Toyota: Use the trade-in value or sale price to pay the remaining balance of your car loan.
- Keep your Toyota: Simply pay the outstanding balance (including the final payment). Toyota Finance can help you refinance the balance of your car loan if you don't have the cash on hand (conditions apply).
- Return your toyota: Toyota Finance will pay you the Guaranteed Future Value that was agreed on at the start of your loan term and put it towards the remaining balance owing on your account (subject to fair wear and tear conditions and agreed kilometres being met).
[F2]The Guaranteed Future Value (GFV) is the minimum value of your Toyota at the end of your finance contract, as determined by T oyota Finance. If you decide to return your car to Toyota at the end of your term, Toyota Finance will pay you the agreed GFV, which will be put against your final payment subject to fair wear and tear conditions and agreed kilometres being met. The information provided is general in nature. You should seek your own financial advice to determine whether Toyota Access is appropriate for your individual circumstances. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. Toyota Access GFV products are available to approved customers of Toyota Finance, a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536.
[F9]Lower monthly repayments compared to a similar term with no Guaranteed Future Value (GFV) or equivalent balloon final payment. Total interest Charges will be higher if a GFV or balloon final payment is selected.